.....endless....never enough.....wie neu.....artwork......goodreads..twitter..

Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2009

Frankfurter Buchmesse 17.-18.10.2009 & In My Mailbox 13


Saturday was my lucky day!


I was so nervous talking to the publisher people in Hall 8 (International Hall but mostly U.S. and GB) but most of them were really friendly! :)

Congress Center>hachette>Harper Collins

Fischbrötchen LOL>Scholastic>Penguin Group
Random House>Simon&Schuster>LOL>CloseUp Shop


Twilight>Die Tribute von Panem (The Hunger Games)>Die Beschenkte (Graceling)
cuteness>Shogakukan>I met Lenore (Thank you again!)>♥♪☆


In My Mailbox 13
Uhhh... I'm too tired to write everything down but you can see the titles/authors on the pic. :P


IMM was created by Story Siren and inspired by Alea

13 Kommentare:

  1. I am sooo jealous!! Happy reading!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. OH WOW!!!!!!!!! Like WOW! U got some great stuff and I LOVE your post about it. Great pics and it looks so cool! I can see you had fun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow! I admit that I'm a little jealous. lol

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow, lots of books!!! Way to go. Is that where you have been for a while now? I hope to get to go to some book and writing stuff next year. I'd love to hear how you go about doing some of that. If you don't mind sharing. Happy reading!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wow! You're going to be busy for a while! Hope you enjoy them all!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi!
    My name is Heidi and I'm the author of SEA.
    Were they handing out ARC's?
    I'm so glad you got one! Hope you like it.
    All best,
    Heidi

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hi Heidi,

    thanks for stopping by! No, I was very very lucky! I've only seen one shiny SEA ARC at the Penguin Group booth and so I had to get it too. :)

    Ka-Yam

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wow oh my goodness, so many wonderful books! =D I'm soo jealous! Hope you enjoy them all.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. That's wonderful!
    I hope you enjoy SEA!
    -Heidi

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. OH.MY.GOD.you got tons of awesome books I am jealous of something like fate and will grayson. But so cool enjoy your books.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.